Sponsor the Choir
Support and Friends of the Yorkshire Philharmonic Choir
The YPC offer a package mutually agreed with companies or individuals, who wish to be associated with one or more concerts during the season. The sponsor will feature in all related advertising and the package will include:
- Concert tickets with reserve seating
- Meet the soloists and Conductor
- Pre- and mid- concert drinks
- Programme and literature advertising
- Complimentary tickets
- Invitation to interval drinks with conductor & artists
- Your corporate logo on promotional literature
- Specific acknowledgement in the Concert/Event programme with a specific announcement of sponsorship at the Concert/Event
- Half page advertising in the Concert/Event programme.
- All the benefits of a Concert/Event sponsor but applicable to all Concert/Event during the season, PLUS
- 20% discount on all concert tickets booked by your company or its employees
- Your corporate logo added to the Choir’s literature and website
- Website link to your corporate website
- Invitation to post concert receptions
- Discount on all YPC future CD recordings
- Free performance at one of your corporate functions by the Yorkshire Chamber Choir (choir expenses to be paid).
Sponsors This Season
The Liz & Terry Bramall Foundation
– The Trust was set up in 2007 and gives grants relating to the following areas of interest, mainly in Yorkshire: “for the benefit of the public in accordance with the statements of belief of the Church of England”; urban or rural regeneration in areas of social and economic deprivation; relief of sickness and advancement of health; education and support for arts and culture.
The Emerald Foundation
– The Foundation provides support to the local area, specifically the West Riding of Yorkshire.
Dixon, Coles & Gill
– A long established legal Practice with our origins in the 18th century but with a 21st century outlook. Dixon, Coles & Gill are a small dedicated team of qualified Solicitors working from offices in Wakefield and Horbury and are capable of handling all aspects of private client work with the emphasis on the family.
– The short term leasing specialists, Northern Vehicles offer competitive rates based on either a 3, 6 or 12 month rental commitment, which is a great way to meet the needs of new members of staff, contractors, overseas visitors or as an alternative to long term funding in uncertain times.
Wakefield Grammar School
– Wakefield Grammar School Foundation is one of the country’s leading families of independent day schools. Wakefield Girls’ High School and Queen Elizabeth Grammar School, Junior and Senior Schools, offer a single-sex education from 4-18 years.
– If you are looking for professional packaging solutions, Crossgrove Associates Ltd provide innovative packaging and design services for a diverse range of businesses, including small companies to large trusted household names.